Model # H-8 Hay Feeder
PATENT # 7418924B2Z
Big Bale Horse Feeder Works great for horses, cattle, donkey’s, llamas, alpacas, and more! Available in 7′, 10′ and 12′ Lengths Draft Horse Models Also Available These hay feeders were designed specifically for horses! But work well for a variety of other animals including horned cattle, donkey’s, llamas, alpacas, and more. Think about it, most horse hay feeders were originally cattle feeders that have been modified to make them “sort of work” for horses. Years have gone into the research and development of these hay feeders that have been built from the ground up with only horses in mind. Our recent discovery shows this design also works well with similar sized animals. Whether you’re using small squares, large squares or big round bales, we have the model that will fit your needs. These feeders were designed with maximum hay savings and your animals safety in mind.
View a video of the H-8 Hay Saver Feeder below. Klene Pipe Structures H-8 Hay Saver Feeder See how the H-8 haysaver horse feeder works. Safe, durable and cost effective.Big round bales or big square bales.
Horse Feeder Images, click to enlarge.
- The patented fold down grillsare designed to make it impossible for your horse and animals to bury his head into the bale, thus eliminating breathing problems from inhaling hay dust. This feature also helps reduce eye irritation from being poked by hay stems.
- The grill can be locked into the upright position to make it safe for the horse and animals when you are loading a new bale. This feature also allows you to discontinue feeding at any time and it makes this feeder a breeze to clean out.
- Has brackets to attach a roof which will help keep your bale dry. This is also a great way tomake a shelter or shade for your animals. This feeder also has a floor in it, which keeps your bale off of the ground and fresh.
- This hay feeder is practically waste free. It’s amazing how much hay this feeder really saves! Some assembly may be required and the floor lumber is included.
- The 7′ hay feeder model can be used with a large round bale or several small square bales. The 10′ model can be used for a large square, 2 smaller round bales, or several small squares. The 12′ model can hold 2 large round bales, 1 big square bale, or several small square bales.